Cosmic Burst 2-Piece Twin Comforter Set
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: COSMC2TW
Dimensions: Width: 63'' Height: 2'' Depth: 90''
Product OverviewDiscover your creative side with this Cosmic burst comforter set. With a colour-splash design, the black side of the comforter is reminiscent of stars in space, while the white side looks like paint on a canvas. Fold down the comforter to reveal the contrasting colour on the reverse side, and flip your pillow over to up the wow factor. Perfect for the creative person in your life, this set is made from soft and durable microfibre so you can cuddle it all night long.
- Black on one side and white on the other, the comforter features a colour-splashed design.
- Use the comforter on the black side or the white side.
- Soft microfibre makes this set both comfortable and durable.
- One Comforter
- One Pillow Sham
- Comforter: 63" W x 90" L
- Pillow Sham: 20" W x 26" L
Materials and Care
Bedding: 100% Brushed Microfibre Polyester
Microfibre is rich in texture and soft to the touch, resulting in a luxurious and long-lasting feel. Microfibre's density makes it a strong and robust material, while the super-fine fabric weave is naturally stain-resistant.
This reversible comforter, with black on one side and white on the other, features a colour-splashed design.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash in Cold on Delicate Cycle
The manufacturer recommends washing these items in cold water on a delicate cycle. Bleach may harm the fabric. Tumble dry on low and promptly remove from dryer. Iron on low if needed.