Eloise 8-Piece Queen Comforter Set
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 92'' Height: 92'' Depth: 2''
Product OverviewCreate a serene slumber space with this Eloise comforter set. A bold red pops, yet doesn't overpower, the soft colours on the rest of the set. Featured on the white fabric is a beautiful floral pattern that adds subtle elegance to the comforter, while detailed embroidery expands this look to the rest of the set. Enjoy the plush feel of this bedding as you relax each night.
- Red pops against the neutral light brown and white on this comforter set.
- A floral pattern adds subtle elegance.
- Enjoy the plush feel of the decorative cushions and the soft comforter.
- Polyester is soft yet durable.
- One Comforter
- Two Pillow Shams
- Two Euro Shams
- Two Decorative Cushions
- One Bed Skirt
- Comforter: 92" W x 92" L
- Pillow Sham: 26" W x 20" L
- Euro Sham: 26" W x 26" L
- First Decorative Cushion: 18" W x 18" L
- Second Decorative Cushion: 14" W x 14" L
- Bed Skirt: 60" W x 80" L + 15" Drop
Materials and Care
Bedding: 100% Polyester
Polyester fabrics are extremely strong, durable and easy to maintain. They resist stretching and shrinking, retaining their shape and colour after washing and drying.
Colours: Ivory, Spice and Red
Red pops against the neutral light brown and white on this comforter set, while a floral pattern and decorative stitching add elegance.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash in Cold Water on Gentle Cycle
Sponge clean cushions when necessary. Machine wash the comforter, shams and euro shams in cold water on a gentle cycle. Using bleach may harm the fabric. Tumble dry on a low temperature using a delicate cycle, and remove promptly from dryer. If needed, iron using a low temperature. Sponge clean decorative cushions.