Bean Bronze Table Lamp with Cut-Out Shade
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 13'' Height: 28'' Depth: 13''
Product OverviewIlluminate your home with this bean bronze table lamp. The metal shade features a winter tree cut-out design softened by a white, linen interior for a natural element to radiate within your favourite room. With its traditional curved based and bean bronze finish, this lamp invites comforts and refinement whether on or off. What's more, the simple pull chain is an elegant detail that simply cannot be ignored thanks to the finishing touch it places on this gorgeous vintage lamp.
- Bean bronze finish evokes a vintage design and adds refinement to any space.
- The base's curved shape stands out for an impressive architectural feature.
- Wintery trees are cut into the metal shade for a rustic touch.
- Easily turn the lamp on and off with the metal pull chain.
Base Material: Metal
As strong as it is elegant, metal brings durability to this lamp’s base. Stemming from classic inspiration, the strength of metal combined with clean lines ensures a beautiful design.
Shade Material: Cut-Out Metal with White, Linen Interior
Metal brings strength to the cut-out design of this lamp shade. Lined with white linen, the lamp shade is a picturesque impression of wintery trees. Linen boasts a high natural lustre and the non-stretch fibres offer exceptional strength and durability.
Light Bulb Requirements: Maximum 100 W
This lamp requires a light bulb of a maximum 100 watts.
Type of Switch: Pull Chain
A simple pull chain adds understated elegance while making the lamp easy to operate.
Care Instructions: Wipe Clean with a Soft, Dry Cloth
The use of soap, polish or abrasives is not recommended.