Bean Oil-Rubbed Bronze 3-Light Arc Floor Lamp
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 36'' Height: 78'' Depth: 12.5''
Product OverviewLight up your life with this bean oil-rubbed bronze three-light arc floor lamp. With three separate lights, you can control the level of brightness for anything from movie night to studying. The tan cotton shades are a beautiful complement to the bean oil-rubbed bronze finish, and they diffuse light for a soft glow. Use this lamp in any room for an elegant and truly refined look.
- Choose your desired level of brightness thanks to three separate bulbs and power switches.
- Bean oil-rubbed bronze finish evokes a vintage design and adds refinement to any space.
- An arcing design exudes grace and beauty.
- Tan cotton shades invite warmth and softness into your home for an exquisite feeling.
Base Material: Metal
As strong as it is elegant, metal brings durability to this lamp’s base. Stemming from classic inspiration, the strength of metal combined with clean lines ensures a beautiful design.
Shade Material: Tan Cotton
Revel in the distinctive sophistication this crisp material brings to the warm, bean oil-rubbed bronze base. The soft, tan cotton beautifully diffuses light throughout any space.
Light Bulb Requirements: Maximum 40 W
This lamp requires three light bulbs of a maximum 40 watts each.
Type of Switch: Three On/Off Switches
Three on/off switches allow you to easily control the level of lighting you require by turning one, two or three lights on at a time.
Care Instructions: Wipe Clean with a Soft, Dry Cloth
The use of soap, polish or abrasives is not recommended.