This stunning set has a base with bronze and gold accents. The shade is a neutral color. The fabric is called ‘Shantung silk”, which is a faux silk fabric with a matching trim on the top, bottom, and all vertical sides in piping. Accented with a lovely ball in black finish, the two table lamps and single floor lamp collection make a wonderful room accent.
- Key Features:
- - Black with gold accents finish base
- - Shantung silk shade with matching trim on the top, bottom, and all vertical sides in piping
- - 1" Diameter ball finial in black finish
- - This set includes two table lamps and one floor lamp
- Table Lamp: 25"H
- Table Lamp Shade: 7" Top, 12" Bottom, 9.5" High
- Floor Lamp: 58"H
- Floor Lamp Shade: 9" Top, 14" Bottom, 10" High
- Materials and Construction:
- Base Material: Steel
Working with steel offers architectural and design flexibility. Due to its inherent strength, curves are easily incorporated into designs. Steel’s environmental benefits include product longevity, recyclability, easy transportation, and less raw material wastage.
- Shade Material: Shantung Silk
Shantung is a type of silk fabric historically from the province of Shandong in China.
- Light Bulb Requirements: 100 Watt Type A Tri-Light Bulb (not included)
A 3-way lamp, also known as a tri-light, is a lamp that uses a 3-way bulb to produce three levels of light in a low-medium-high configuration.
- Type of Switch: 3-Way Switch
A tri-light switch has three light intensities for different preferences, improving space aesthetics and managing electricity costs.
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a Soft Dry Cloth
The use of soap, polish, or abrasives is not recommended.