Hover/Touch to Zoom
Click to change image.
Brushed Steel 3-Light Lantern Arc Floor Lamp
Delivery and pick-up details
Exact delivery costs and selection of delivery/pick-up date is available in checkout.
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Customer Assembly Required
This brushed steel floor lamp will provide plenty of lighting with three arched lanterns. The modern décor styling will make a stunning addition to your home. The 3-way switch allows you to set the mood with multiple lighting intensities, while the organza ribbon lamp shades offer a sheer, lustrous appearance.
- Key Features:
- - Brushed steel finish
- - Sturdy steel frame
- Floor Lamp: 34"W x 45"D x 87"H
- Materials and Construction:
- Base Material: Steel
Working with steel offers architectural and design flexibility. Due to its inherent strength, curves are easily incorporated into designs. Steel’s environmental benefits include product longevity, recyclability, easy transportation, and less raw material wastage.
- Shade Material: Organza Ribbon
Organza ribbon is a stiff fabric with a sheer, lustrous appearance. It is made from silk, or synthetic fibres, or a blend of both.
- Light Bulb Requirements: Three 40 Watt Type E26 Bulbs (not included)
The letter indicates the bulb shape and the number indicates the diameter of the bulbs base. Type E26 bulbs have a candelabra shape and a 12mm diameter base.
- Type of Switch: 3-Way Switch
A tri-light switch has three light intensities for different preferences, improving space aesthetics, and managing electricity costs.
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a Soft Dry Cloth
The use of soap, polish, or abrasives is not recommended.
Customer assembly required.