This exquisite, contemporary brushed steel and walnut table lamp has a unique geometric, triangular, open wood form with a steel, square base. The clean, transitional steel and walnut wood design components with a linen shade add a beautiful natural element to your décor that blends well with other wood pieces.
- Key Features:
- - Transitional design
- - Walnut wood and steel frame
- - Linen shade
- Table Lamp: 12.2"W x 17.5"D x 24"H
- Materials and Construction:
- Base Material: Steel and Walnut Wood
Working with steel offers architectural and design flexibility. Due to its inherent strength, curves are easily incorporated into designs. Steel’s environmental benefits include product longevity, recyclability, easy transportation, and less raw material wastage. Walnut wood is a hard wood that is resistant to warping.
- Shade Material: Linen
Linen fabric has a high natural lustre and textured appearance.
- Light Bulb Requirements: 100 Watt Type A Tri-Light Bulb (not included)
A 3-way lamp, also known as a tri-light, is a lamp that uses a 3-way bulb to produce three levels of light in a low-medium-high configuration.
- Type of Switch: 3-Way Switch
A tri-light switch has three light intensities for different preferences, improving space aesthetics and managing electricity costs.
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a Soft Dry Cloth
The use of soap, polish, or abrasives is not recommended.