Chrome and Crystal Floor Lamp
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: 105051FL
Dimensions: Width: 15'' Height: 61.5'' Depth: 15''
Product OverviewThe base of this steel chrome finish floor lamp has a crystal design for a unique look. Great in a bedroom or living room, this lamp can be enjoyed for years to come. This lamp uses a three-way bulb to produce three levels of light in a low-medium-high configuration, allowing you to adjust the light level to your preference.
- Key Features:
- - Chrome plated finish
- - Base features crystals in an abstract design
- Materials and Construction:
- Base Material: Steel
Working with steel offers architectural and design flexibility. Due to its inherent strength, curves are easily incorporated into designs. Steel’s environmental benefits include product longevity, recyclability, easy transportation, and less raw material wastage.
- Shade Material: Homespun Fabric
Homespun fabric is fabric that seems homemade, simple, or folksy.
- Light Bulb Requirements: 150 Watt Type A Tri-Light Bulb (not included)
A 3-way lamp, also known as a tri-light, is a lamp that uses a 3-way bulb to produce three levels of light in a low-medium-high configuration.
- Type of Switch: 3-Way Switch
A tri-light switch has three light intensities for different preferences, improving space aesthetics and managing electricity costs.
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a Soft Dry Cloth
The use of soap, polish, or abrasives is not recommended.