The luminescent Danbury table lamp is an appealing contemporary take on the traditional stained glass lamp. A beautiful hand-painted, coffee polyresin base has attractive art deco detailing. Attractive bronze-coloured pull chains provide beautiful, convenient and functional accents. The crown jewel of this lamp is the beautiful, light-refracting, amber and cream stained glass shade. Let it highlight and add atmosphere to your décor.
- Key Features:
- - Hand-painted antique coffee polyresin base
- - Stained glass shade: 13.6" x 13.6" x 7.25"
- Table Lamp: 13.63"W x 13.63"D x 21"H
- Materials and Construction:
- Base Material: Polyresin
Polyresin is a sturdy material that can be intricately molded, allowing a great level of detail with consistent texture.
- Shade Material: Stained Glass
The stained glass in this shade is hand-cut and soldered.
- Light Bulb Requirements: 60 Watt Type A Bulb (not included)
The letter indicates the bulb shape. Type A bulbs are standard bulbs that have a pear shape.
- Type of Switch: Pull Chain Switch
The switch is activated by a chain you pull to turn it on and off.
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a Soft Dry Cloth
The use of soap, polish, or abrasives is not recommended.