Sealy Crown Jewel Luxury 2016 Full Boxspring
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: LUXY16FB
Dimensions: Width: 52.5'' Height: 9'' Depth: 74''
Product OverviewGive your mattress a supportive starting point with this Sealy Crown Jewel Luxury 2016 boxspring. Made to fit the Victorian Square and Summer Crest mattress collections, this boxspring allows your mattress to take care of you while keeping the manufacturer warranty intact. Complete and protect your mattress set for many years to come by adding a warrantable bed frame (sold separately).
- Designed to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
- Required for Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Boxsprings Vary Based on User Needs
Designed to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
Boxsprings significantly enhance mattress durability, are designed to evenly distribute weight and help prolong the life of the mattress. By simply purchasing your mattress' matching boxspring, you are ensuring many nights of comfortable slumber.
Required for Manufacturer’s Warranty
The manufacturer’s warranty on a mattress depends on the mattress being properly supported by its matching boxspring. Without the matching boxspring, your manufacturer’s warranty may be void.
Boxsprings Vary Based on Your Needs
Many boxsprings also come in a low-profile version, allowing them to sit further down on your bedframe and help lower the overall bed level, making it easier for those with physical limitations to get in and out of bed. King boxsprings are split, making them easier to move. Many manufacturers also offer queen-size split boxsprings for your convenience.