Serta iCollection 2016 Full Boxspring
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 54'' Height: 9'' Depth: 75''
Product OverviewUse this Serta iCollection 2016 boxspring to provide the right support to your mattress. Built to bolster the Breathtaking, Insatiable, Atmosphere, Hopedale, Kingsport and Lynncroft mattresses, this boxspring gives your mattress the backing it needs to keep you comfortable all night long. Plus, this boxspring will affirm the manufacturer warranty on your iCollection and iSeries mattresses. Complete and protect your mattress set for many years to come by adding a warrantable bed frame (sold separately).
- Designed to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
- Required for Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Boxsprings Vary Based on User Needs
Designed to Extend the Life of Your Mattress
Boxsprings significantly enhance mattress durability, are designed to evenly distribute weight and help prolong the life of the mattress. By simply purchasing your mattress' matching boxspring, you are ensuring many nights of comfortable slumber.
Required for Manufacturer’s Warranty
The manufacturer’s warranty on a mattress depends on the mattress being properly supported by its matching boxspring. Without the matching boxspring, your manufacturer’s warranty may be void.
Boxsprings Vary Based on Your Needs
Many boxsprings also come in a low-profile version, allowing them to sit further down on your bedframe and help lower the overall bed level, making it easier for those with physical limitations to get in and out of bed. King boxsprings are split, making them easier to move. Many manufacturers also offer queen-size split boxsprings for your convenience.