Beverly 5-Piece King Bedroom Package
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewDesigned with contemporary style and comfort in mind, the Beverly bedroom package will give your bedroom a starring role in your home! The Asian hardwoods and birch veneers will provide a durable addition to your bedroom. Finished in a warm espresso with chrome hardware, the curved drawer fronts add visual interest to your room. The upholstered headboard adds the perfect finishing touch!
- Key Features:
- - Constructed using sturdy Asian hardwoods and corner blocking for a durable bedroom set.
- - Beautiful chrome hardware perfectly complements the warm espresso finish.
- - The contemporary design and finish offers itself to many different décor options.
- - French and English dovetailing on the drawers ensures they will be long-lasting.
- - Headboard is upholstered with faux leather for a contemporary look.
- - Comes with one bed, one dresser, and one mirror.
- Headboard: 82"W x 7"D x 54"H
- Footboard: 82"W x 1.8"D x 16.5"H
- Rails: 82"W x 1"D x 7"H
- Dresser: 63"W x 18"D x 34.8"H
- Mirror: 42"W x 1.5"D x 33"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Asian Hardwoods
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings after the tree’s sap has been collected for other industries.
- Finish Type:Birch Veneers
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. It holds nails and screws well, and finishes and stains beautifully.
- Finish Colour: Espresso
This gorgeous finish adds depth to the wood character.
- Hardware: Chrome
This bright, modern hardware looks striking against the espresso finish.