The Brentwood Collection offers the perfect balance of modernity and warmth! The bold, contemporary, custom chrome hardware looks striking against the rich and lustrous mocha finish, and the gorgeous quilted faux leather headboard adds that extra touch of style to this set. Constructed from poplar wood, the Brentwood was built to last! This package includes a queen bed, dresser, mirror and nightstand – add the chest to complete the set!
- Key Features
- - This set offers the perfect balance of modernity and warmth.
- - Quilted faux leather upholstered headboard.
- - Constructed from solid poplar wood.
- - Cherry and Primavera veneers.
- - Bold contemporary custom chrome hardware.
- Headboard: 63"W x 7.5"D x 52"H.
- Footboard: 69"W x 1.5"D x 9.5"H.
- Rails: 65"W x 1.5"D x 15"H.
- Dresser: 66"W x 19"D x 38"H.
- Mirror: 38"W x 1.5"D x 44"H.
- Nightstand: 28"W x 17"D x 28"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Solid Poplar Wood;
Poplar is a strong, durable wood that seasons well and resists warping once it is completely dried. Poplar has a uniform texture; it is a light to medium weight hardwood that is very strong and provides stability. It has a straight grain that has an even texture and smooth feel.
- Finish Type: Cherry and Primavera Veneers;
Cherry veneers have a very smooth grain and rich colour. Primavera veneers are very beautiful and very durable; similar in appearance to mahogany, primavera is very strong, has a medium texture, and dries with little or no damage to the wood. This beautiful color and consistent grain pattern won't warp, crack or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Mocha;
This mocha finish adds a lustrous sheen to this set and complements many existing home décors.
- Fabric Type: Quilted Upholstered PU;
This sleigh-styled headboard is accented with elegant quilted polyurethane; PU tailors well to the upholstery form and provides years of durability, comfort and enjoyment.
- Hardware: Custom Chrome Hardware;
This bold contemporary hardware looks striking against the warm mocha finish.
- Drawer Construction: French and English Dovetail;
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French and English dovetailing are very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.
- General Construction: Kiln-Dried, Corner-Blocked, Glued and Screwed;
Kilns are large ovens in which wood is dried or cured through carefully controlled heat and humidity. Kiln drying removes about 93% of the moisture from wood. Wood that has been kiln dried resists warping, splitting and cracking. In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.