Brook Black 7-Piece Full Bedroom Set
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
1 x Brook Black Mirror $339.94
1 x Brook Black Dresser $799.97
1 x Brook Black Chest $839.94
1 x Brook Black Night Table $339.94
1 x Brook Full Panel Headboard – Black $389.94
1 x Brook Black Finish Full Rails $230.94
1 x Brook Black Finish Full Footboard $279.94
Full retail value of this package:
Items available to be purchased separately
Item Code: BP800FBED
Item Code: BP800MRB
Dimensions: Width: 43.5'' Height: 42'' Depth: 1.5''
Item Code: BP800DRB
Dimensions: Width: 63.5'' Height: 37'' Depth: 18''
Item Code: BP800CHB
Dimensions: Width: 38'' Height: 53'' Depth: 18''
Item Code: BP800NSB
Dimensions: Width: 29'' Height: 30'' Depth: 18''
Product OverviewThis modern-classic set is constructed of solid pine and poplar wood and finished with a beautiful black lacquer. Featuring antique, coffee finished hardware and attractive bun feet, this furniture group offers an original look that will complement many bedroom décors. The included dresser provides ample storage space with its six drawers and convenient cabinet.
- Key Features
- - Sleek finish and V-match inlay adds elegance to any room.
- - Solid wood framing ensures stability.
- - Case pieces offer an abundance of storage space.
- - Dust proofing on every level; attractive, classic bun feet.
- - Dark coffee antique hardware offers a unique look.
- Footboard: 45"W x 3"D x 28"H
- Rails: 54"W x 2"D x 6"H
- Mirror: 43.5"W x 1.5" D x 42"H
- Dresser: 63.5"W x 18"D x 37"H
- Nightstand: 29"W x 18"D x 30"H
- Chest: 38"W x 18"D x 53"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Pine and Poplar Wood
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Poplar is a strong, durable wood that seasons well and resists warping once it is completely dried. Poplar has a uniform texture, and is a light to medium weight that is very strong and stable.
- Finish Type: Black Glossy NC Lacquer (Nitrocellulose Lacquer)
Originally developed as a substitute for shellac, NC lacquer is made from cellulose derived from cotton or wood fibers that is combined with other materials to produce a clean, clear finish. NC lacquer has exceptional clarity, depth, and rubbing properties.
- Finish Colour: Black
Crisp, clean, and contemporary, a black finish complements many existing décors.
- Hardware: Coffee Antique Pulls and Knobs
This bedroom set features dark, antiqued, coffee coloured pulls and knobs. Gorgeous and classy, this hardware augments this furniture group perfectly.
- Drawer Construction: Dovetailing
Both English and French dovetails are used to ensure a sturdy drawer construction. Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French and English dovetailing construct a very strong locking joint, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of heirloom quality furniture.
- General Construction: Finger Joint Construction
Finger Joints, or Tongue and Groove Construction, refer to a kind of joint in which a tongue or tenon on one board fits exactly into a groove in another, providing a secure and smooth joint. All case pieces feature dust proofing on every level.