Add a fresh, new look to your home with the 6-Piece Brook Off-White Finish Queen Panel Bedroom Set. Unique details along the case pieces have been accentuated by a splendid, Brook Off-White finish. Constructed with V-match inlays to ensure stability and durability, this package features antique drawer pulls and bun feet to create an original look. A product of excellent quality, this bedroom set makes for a fantastic choice.
- Key Features
- - Sleek finish and V-match inlay adds elegance to any room.
- - Solid wood framing ensures stability.
- - Case pieces offer an abundance of storage space.
- - Dust proofing on every level; attractive, classic bun feet.
- - Off-White finish offers a clean and refreshed look.
- Queen Headboard: 68"W x 4"D x 61"H
- Queen Footboard: 68"W x 4"D x 31"H
- Queen Rails: 60"W x 2"D x 6"H
- Nightstand: 29"W x 18"D x 30"H
- Mirror: 43.5"W x 1.5" D x 42"H
- Dresser: 63.5"W x 18"D x 37"H
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Pine and Poplar Wood;
Pine is a relatively light wood that has a tight grain pattern with a relatively smooth surface. Pine works well and is easily shaped with hand and power tools. The tops, aprons, surfaces, and moldings are made from solid Poplar wood. Poplar is a strong, durable wood that seasons well and it also resists warping once it is completely dried. Poplar has a uniform texture, it’s a light to medium weight hardwood that is very strong and provides stability.
- Finish Type: Off-White Glossy NC Lacquer (Nitrocellulose Lacquer);
Originally developed as a substitute for shellac, NC lacquer is made from cellulose derived from cotton or wood fibers that is combined with a plasticizer, a resin, and a blend of solvents and diluents. The amounts and types of these materials produce lacquers with varying degrees of flexibility, color, and resistance to water, acids, alkalis, solvents, and heat. NC lacquer has exceptional clarity, depth, and rubbing properties.
- Finish Colour: Off-White;
Clean look, easy to maintain and effortless matching possibilities with this finish.
- Hardware: Coffee Antique Pulls and Knobs;
This bedroom set features dark, antiqued, coffee coloured pulls and knobs. Gorgeous and classy, this hardware augments this furniture group perfectly.
- Drawer Construction: Dovetailing;
Both English and French Dovetails are used to ensure a sturdy drawer construction. Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French and English dovetailing construct a very strong locking joint, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of heirloom quality furniture.
- General Construction: Finger Joint Construction;
Finger Joints, or Tongue and Groove Construction, refer to a kind of joint in which a tongue or tenon on one board fits exactly into a groove in another, providing a secure and smooth joint. All case pieces feature dust proofing on every level.