Calistoga 8-Piece Queen Bedroom Package - Weathered Charcoal
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
1 x Calistoga Dresser - Weathered Charcoal $1,699.97
1 x Calistoga Mirror - Weathered Charcoal $329.97
1 x Calistoga King/Queen Bed Rails - Weathered Charcoal $320.97
1 x Calistoga Queen Footboard - Weathered Charcoal $429.97
1 x Calistoga Queen Headboard – Weathered Charcoal $859.97
1 x Calistoga Chest - Weathered Charcoal $1,699.97
2 x Calistoga Nightstand - Weathered Charcoal $749.97 each
Full retail value of this package:
Items available to be purchased separately
Item Code: CALIGQBD
Item Code: CALIG9DR
Dimensions: Width: 68'' Height: 40'' Depth: 18''
Item Code: CALIG0MR
Dimensions: Width: 50'' Height: 38'' Depth: 3.5''
Item Code: CALIG5CH
Dimensions: Width: 40'' Height: 58'' Depth: 18''
Item Code: CALIG2NS
Dimensions: Width: 29'' Height: 29'' Depth: 18''
Product OverviewCreate your sophisticated country paradise with this Calistoga eight-piece bedroom set. A rustic, weathered charcoal finish shows off the pine wood's rugged grain. Elegant curves and chic finishing details, such as shaped feet and raised wainscoting on the drawer fronts and bed, add charm and style to your bedroom. Plus, brushed pewter drawer handles and pulls stand out against the wood finish and brighten up your decor. The nightstands also offer touch lighting. Connect your lamp to the outlet and touch the metal strip on the back of the nightstand to turn the light on or off. These outlets can also be used to plug in phone chargers or other electronic devices.
- Enjoy the rough-hewn, country look of this set.
- Weathered charcoal finish shows off the smooth pine wood grain.
- Classically-designed, brushed pewter drawer handles add a bright touch.
- Enchanting wainscoting detail on the bed and drawer fronts.
- Ball bearing metal guides allow the drawers to manoeuver with ease.
- Nightstand features touch lighting and electronic charging capabilities.
- The top drawers in this collection are lined with felt.
- Drawers are built with both English and French dovetail assembly.
- Dust panels between drawer levels keep clothes free from debris.
- Package includes one headboard, one footboard, one set of bed rails, one dresser, one chest, two nightstands and one mirror.
Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh cleaning solutions and/or bleach.Materials
Wood: Pine Solids
Pine is a strong wood often used to create very durable furniture, looks elegant, and adds warmth to your home. With a tight grain pattern and a smooth surface that holds most finishes well, pine is a great base for your bedroom furniture.
From the vendor: Enjoy the natural, timeless beauty, strength and durability of our solid wood furniture. Made from renewable resources, solid wood furniture becomes more beautiful and valuable with age. Each species of wood offers an exclusive combination of grain and color, thus giving every piece of Magnussen Home’s solid wood furniture its own unique character. Natural imperfections, blemishes, and knots are present, and color variations create the unique individual character and beauty of every piece. Each piece of furniture responds differently to changes in humidity in your home. Expansion at the joints and seams will return to its original shape and size as seasons change.
Finish Colour: Weathered Charcoal
Giving your home a rustic, rough-hewn look, the weathered charcoal finish on this bedroom set provides a visual focal point for your bedroom decor.
Hardware: Brushed Pewter Drawer Handles and Pulls
Designed to complement the weathered charcoal finish, these brushed pewter handles and pulls add a traditional touch.
Drawer Construction: French and English Dovetail with Ball-Bearing Metal Guides
Dovetailing is a woodworking technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French and English dovetailing are very strong locking joints, often found in quality furniture. Plus, the drawers move smoothly thanks to the ball bearings and metal guides.
King/Queen Bed Rails