Cameron 8-Piece Queen Bedroom Package – Merlot
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
1 x Cameron Chest $1,279.97
1 x Cameron Dresser $1,389.97
1 x Cameron Mirror $329.97
1 x Cameron Queen Headboard $899.97
1 x Cameron Queen Footboard $689.97
1 x Cameron Queen Rails $359.97
Items available to be purchased separately
Item Code: CM750QBED
Item Code: CM750CH
Dimensions: Width: 40'' Height: 56'' Depth: 18''
Item Code: CM750DR
Dimensions: Width: 65'' Height: 43'' Depth: 18''
Item Code: CM750MR
Dimensions: Width: 42'' Height: 39'' Depth: 2''
Product OverviewBring a touch of elegance to your bedroom with this traditionally designed 8-piece bedroom set. Built using birch veneers and wood solids, the finger joint construction with corner blocking means your bedroom set will remain sturdy. Finished in rich merlot colour, this set will complement any bedroom decor beautifully and bring luxury into your bedroom.
- Beautiful traditional look.
- Merlot finish.
- Durable oversized knobs.
- Intricate, elegant molding throughout the bedroom set.
- Constructed using wood solids and birch veneers.
- Hidden drawer inside the dresser and nightstand.
Headboard: 65"W x 8"D x 36"H
Footboard: 65"W x 8"D x 36"H
Rails: 80"W x 2"D x 11"H
Nightstand: 30"W x 18"D x 30"H
Dresser: 65"W x 18"D x 43"H
Mirror: 42"W x 2"D x 39"H
Chest: 40"W x 18"D x 56"H
Wood Type: Wood Solids
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability, and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture. These woods are robust and exceptionally constructed.
Finish Type: Birch Veneers
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen.
Finish Colour: Merlot
While capturing the natural characteristic of the pine, this merlot finish complements any existing room furnishings.
Hardware: Oversized Knobs
The oversized knobs on the drawers make it easier to grasp and pull the drawers open.
Drawer Construction: French and English Dovetail
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp.
General Construction: Tongue and Groove, Corner-Blocked
Tongue and Groove construction refers to a kind of joint in which a tongue, or tenon, on one board fits exactly into a groove in another, providing a secure and smooth joint. In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints for additional support.