Your bedroom is your sanctuary. Nurture a sense of warmth, tidiness and calm with the Hampton 6-piece queen storage bedroom package. Mixing two textures of wood veneers along with sharply defined corners and brushed hardware, this is the ideal collection in which to enjoy a gentle breeze and a splash of light. Like other designs that incorporate dense wood, this package can be enhanced with large throw pillows, high-thread count linens and houseplants.
- The frames of each piece are constructed with durable Asian hardwood, optimizing a balance of weight and durability.
- The footboard storage drawers give you an extra space to store items out of sight, while also providing a flat surface that can be used as a bench.
- Staple-shaped drawer pulls and legs share a motif that allows for the passage of light, making your room appear more spacious and an area rug, more vibrant.
- Gliding metal track drawers with a combination of French and English dovetail joints ensure both the ease of use and long-term durability of the storage spaces.
- Wire-brushed sapele veneers surrounded with dark cherry veneers give this piece a two-toned rustic charm that reveals its full beauty in sunlight.
- Bed frame accommodates any standard queen-sized mattress.
- This package includes one queen storage bed (headboard, storage footboard and rails), one dresser, one mirror and one nightstand.
Polish the mirror surface with a soft cloth and a glass cleaner. Dust the wooden surfaces with a clean, damp cloth. Dimensions:
- Headboard: 63" W x 1.25" D x 52" H
- Storage Footboard: 63" W x 16.5" D x 18" H
- Rails: 82" W x 1" D x 11" H
- Dresser: 63" W x 16" D x 32.25" H
- Mirror: 38" W x 1" D x 45" H
- Night Stand: 28" W x 16.5" D x 24.25" H
Wood: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today.
Finish: Wire-Brushed Sapele and Cherry Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Cherry veneers have a very smooth grain and a rich, reddish-brown colour and darken considerably with age and exposure to sunlight. Sapele offers a lighter, rustic look to complement the cherry wood, especially after it has been hand-distressed with a wire brush.
Finish Colour: Walnut
Walnut is on the darker shade of the brown spectrum, yet it remains light enough to enhance the details of the wood's natural character.
Hardware Type: Brushed Chrome
Solid, thick and undecorated, the drawer pulls featured throughout the Hampton Bedroom Collection provide attractive functionality to match the squared motif without overshadowing the two-toned wood.