Lighten up your room with this Hancock Park seven-piece king bedroom package. Finished in a white, lightly distressed oak veneer, the raised panels with lamb's tongue details and deeply defined archway carvings add a country cottage charm to your bedroom. At the centre of this package is the king bed, with a high headboard and equally stately footboard to make your bedding look its best every night. Elsewhere, the neatly ornamented drawers provide plenty of storage space to keep your bedroom up to your own high standards.
- Harwood solids covered in oak veneers lend a cottage charm to the room.
- Archway carvings in both the headboard and footboard add a stately flair.
- The white finish is easy to blend into existing decor while highlighting other colours in the room.
- Bolt-on rails allow for easy assembly and strong structural support.
- This chest features six handsome drawers to store your clothes, including one specially designed to house jewellery.
- Gentle distressing and water spotting add an antique vibe to this collection.
- The frame includes four slats with support legs to add further stability.
- All drawers feature antique pewter hardware and ball-bearing side metal glides.
- French dovetail joints in the front and English in the back provide stable construction.
- Use any standard king-size mattress with either a regular or low-profile boxspring (boxspring required).
- This package includes one king bed (headboard, footboard and rails), dresser, mirror, chest and nightstand.
Dust the furniture surface with a clean, damp cloth as needed. Chemical cleaners may harm these products.
- Headboard: 84" W x 70" H x 4.6" D
- Footboard: 84" W x 30" H x 5.5" D
- Rails: 82" W x 10" H x 1.75" D
- Total Bed Dimensions: 84" W x 70" H x 90" D
- Dresser: 70" W x 39" H x 18" D
- Mirror: 39" W x 39" H x 2" D
- Nightstand: 30" W x 30" H x 17" D
- Chest: 42" W x 56" H x 18" D
Wood: Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type: Oak Veneers
Oak veneer is strong, durable and tight-grained, keeping the surface from warping, splitting or cracking over time. Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture.
Finish Colour: Vintage White
The wood surface is finished in vintage white. This soft colour serves two purposes: it allows the nearby colours to stand out more prominently while also adding an impression of maturity or distinction to your room.
Hardware: Aged Pewter
The drawer knobs and handles are finished in aged pewter, mixing easily with a variety of interior stylings.