The richly traditional Kennedy Collection offers the warmth and elegance everyone desires for a bedroom. Finished in exquisite cherry and augmented with beautifully crafted finials, this furniture group is sure to enrich any space! This package includes a bed (headboard, footboard, and rails), a nightstand, dresser, mirror, and chest.
- Key Features
- - Rich traditional style in an exquisite cherry finish.
- - Beautifully crafted finials.
- - Gorgeous antique finished hardware.
- - Dresser mirror is adjustable.
- Headboard: 65"W x 4"D x 63"H
- Footboard: 65"W x 4"D x 35"H
- Rails: 82"W x 2"D x 6"H
- Dresser: 61"W x 17"D x 38"H
- Mirror: 40"W x 1"D x 36"H
- Nightstand: 28"W x 17"D x 28"H
- Chest: 35"W x 17"D x 51"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Solid Wood Frame and MDF
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability, and strength. These woods are robust and exceptionally constructed. Medium Density Fibreboard is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. Since MDF is knot-free, the result is a wood that is durable, long-lasting, and inexpensive. The lack of grain creates an even texture and colour, providing a smooth finish to the product.
- Finish Type: Veneers
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Cherry
This gorgeous dark finish adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors, and other furniture.
- Hardware: Antiqued
Antique finished pulls enrich the traditional style of this furniture group.
- Drawer Construction: Dovetails and Kenlin Metal Glides
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. All drawers feature Kenlin metal glides to ensure that the drawers function properly and smoothly.
- General Construction: Finger Joint Construction
Finger Joints, or Tongue and Groove Construction, refer to a kind of joint in which a tongue or tenon on one board fits exactly into a groove in another, providing a secure and smooth joint.