Few bedroom sets manage to be at once both visually interesting and extremely practical, but the Urbane 8-piece queen bedroom package captures this balance nicely. You definitely won't find yourself lacking storage options. Though each piece shares the same silver, squared knobs and rich, grey-chocolate finish, each lends its own unique flair into the mix. From the sleek look of the framed headboard to the effortlessness of the easy-glide drawers, you'll discover a bedroom package that sets you up for many peaceful mornings and restful nights.
- The grey-chocolate birch veneer finish gives each item a polished look while showcasing the details of the wood grain.
- Footboard drawers are just one of the many deep and nicely ornamented storage options in this practical set.
- The headboard provides a striking backdrop to the room, with panel cut-outs that cast enticing geometric shadows.
- Brushed-silver knobs catch the light while keeping the lines of the design consistent.
- The top-drawers of the dresser, nightstand and chest are each lined in a soft felt.
- Accommodates any standard queen-sized mattress and does not require a boxspring.
- Package includes one queen bed (headboard, footboard and rails), one dresser, one mirror, one chest and two nightstands.
Dust the hardware and wooden surfaces with a clean, damp cloth as needed. Dimensions:
- Headboard: 66" W x 1.75" D x 60" H
- Storage Footboard: 66" W x 21.5" D x 21" H
- Rails: 82" W x 0.75" D x 11.75" H
- Dresser: 54" W x 18" D x 37.75" H
- Mirror: 36.5" W x 1.13" D x 42" H
- Nightstand: 24" W x 16" D x 26" H
- Chest: 35.25" W x 18" D x 56" H
Wood: Pinewood and Medium-Density Fibreboard
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture, yet is light enough to be practical. Medium-Density Fibreboard (MDF) is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. The result is a wood that is durable, long-lasting and inexpensive.
Finish: Birch Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture's finish. Birch has a tight-grained pattern that often includes ripples, creating a beautiful effect.
Finish Colour: Grey Chocolate
Grey chocolate is a darker shade of brown that is extremely rich, but has been powdered or muted a tad to appear more gentle and better display the wood grains of the birch veneers it coats. Grey chocolate is an excellent match for pale shades of wood, as well as creams, pastels and charcoals.
Hardware Finish: Brushed Silver
The pair of square knobs that adorn each drawer are finished in brushed silver that reflects light onto the birch veneer, showcasing the grain details.