Yorkdale 8-Piece Queen Storage Bedroom Package
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
1 x Yorkdale Dresser $429.97
1 x Yorkdale Chest $399.97
2 x Yorkdale Nightstand $179.97 each
1 x Yorkdale Mirror $269.97
1 x Yorkdale Queen/Full Panel Headboard – Dark Saddle Birch $189.97
2 x Yorkdale Queen Side Storage Unit $259.97 each
1 x Yorkdale Queen Head Unit $159.97
1 x Yorkdale Queen Foot Storage Unit $320.97
Full retail value of this package:
Product OverviewYou will have storage aplenty with this innovative storage bed and bedroom set. The dark saddle birch finish gives this bed a contemporary look, while the pewter drawer handles complements the finish well. The 12 drawers in the bed base are dust-proof, and can hold a wide variety of household items! This package includes a queen bed with storage, dresser, mirror and a nightstand. Simply modern, the Yorkdale embodies style in every aspect of the furniture.
- Straight lines and sleek finish make this a gorgeous modern furniture group.
- Finished in rich, dark saddle birch.
- Contemporary pewter hardware looks striking against the dark finish.
- 12 Dust-proof drawers in the bed base provides ample storage, along with the dresser and night table.
- Customize the height of the headboard to match perfectly the height of your mattress.
Bed: 64"W x 85.5"D x 50.8"H
Floor-to-Platform Height: 21.8"H
Dresser: 62"W x 16"D x 36.5"H
Nightstand: 23.5"W x 16"D x 25"H
Mirror: 34.5"W x 1.5"D x 43"H
Chest: 32"W x 16"D x 45"H
Materials and Construction
Wood Type: High Quality Laminated Engineered Wood
Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood. Engineered wood provides the natural warmth and beauty of wood; it can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains, and varnishes.
Finish Type: Laminated Wood Grains
Laminated wood is more durable than original wood, virtually defect free, and a fraction of the cost of real wood.
Finish Colour: Dark Saddle Birch
This rich dark finish complements many modern and transitional home décors.
Hardware: Contemporary Pewter
This pewter hardware looks striking against the dark finish.
Drawer Construction: Dust Proof
All the drawers are dust-proofed, keeping dirt and dust away.
General Construction: Sturdy Dowel Support
Dowel support is used to reinforce structural points and offer additional stability.