Caroline Wing Chair, Set of 2 – Grey
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
2 x Caroline Wing Chair – Grey $329.97 each
Items available to be purchased separately
Item Code: CAROGDAC
Dimensions: Width: 20.67'' Height: 39.37'' Depth: 24.61''
Product OverviewSome seats invite guests to the dining area more enticingly than others, and few do it better than these Caroline wing chairs. Packed with high-density foam and additional springs and support webbing, these are seats that you can sink into and stay toe-curlingly comfortable for hours. The grey fabric upholstery is both a richly textured and handsome complement to the wooden, wire-brushed legs. Even when the seats are left vacant, the diamond-pattern button tufting advertises that these dignified chairs are eager to receive their next visitors.
- The grey, linen-like fabric is easy to coordinate with other patterns while also delaying the appearance of dust or discolouration.
- These seats work just as well as standalone pieces or as spots of distinction at either end of the table.
- Attractive, diamond-pattern button tufting lines the backrest.
- Wings on either side of the backrest add a sense of stateliness and let you nuzzle your arms on their lined surface.
- A mix of high-density foam, sinuous springs and webbing create a seat you'll be able to enjoy for hours at a time.
- Wire-brushed, rubberwood legs add a handmade and heirloom quality to these comfy chairs.
Wipe legs clean with a soft, damp cloth. Vacuum upholstery on a regular basis to remove dust and debris.
- Chair: 20.67" W x 39.37" H x 24.61" D
Chair Legs: Rubberwood
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Chair Frame: Pine and Plywood
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Plywood is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinkage, and warping. The combination of pine and plywood create a very strong framework for furniture structures.
Seat Cover: Grey Linen-Like Fabric
Woven to look and feel like real linen, this man-made fabric provides a friendly touch to your entertaining space. Linen-like fabric is durable, easy to maintain and resistant to stretching.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
Thick, high-density foam is found in the chair's seat and back. This premium foam is better able to spring back after each use, helping your dining chairs last longer.
Seat Support: Webbing and Sinuous Springs
A webbing support structure strengthens the seat and backing, providing you with years of continuous comfort, long-term durability and sturdiness. Metal sinuous springs prevent sagging and increase the longevity of furniture.