Classic yet contemporary, this Adara counter-height dining set adds understated elegance to any dining room. The chairs and bench offers comfort with its foam seat cushions covered in elegant black PU, and stability with its robust Rubberwood construction. Rather than a sterile, smooth surface, each Adara table features unique markings which intentionally add a rustic charm to the piece. The burnished mango finish makes this set look chic, and the server provides ample storage and includes easily accessible stemware and wine racks!
- Key Features
- - This Adara dining set is rich in character and charm
- - Finished in beautiful burnished mango
- - Bench and chairs are designed with interesting criss-cross cut-outs in the back
- - Seats upholstered with black PU and cushioned with foam to provide extra comfort
- - The server offers lots of storage with 3 drawers on top and 2 drawers on both sides; also includes stemware racks on top and wine racks on bottom.
- - The stunning oil rubbed bronze hardware will never go out of style.
- - Includes one table, one bench, four chairs, and one server
- Table extends to 96"
- Dimensions & Specifications
Materials & Construction
- Table - without Leaves: 70" W x 36" H x 36" D
- Table - with 1 Leaf: 83" W x 36" H x 36" D
- Table - with 2 Leaves: 96" W x 36" H x 36" D
- Chair: 19" W x 40" H x 22" D
- Server: 54" W x 36" H x 18" D
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood / Mango Veneers;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character and easily adapts to existing colour schemes.
- Chair Material: Upholstered in PU;
Beautiful leather look with exceptional durability and very easy to clean. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam: Density Foam;
This foam provides great comfort for those long dinner parties!
- Hardware: Oil Rubbed Bronze Handles;
The dark coloured metal pulls add extra style and grace to this piece.
- General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.