Adara 7 Piece Dining Package with Cross-Back Chairs
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
6 x Adara Cross-Back Side Chair $229.97 each
1 x Adara Dining Table $1,449.94
Full retail value of this package:
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThis solid Rubberwood table and chair set will be the focal point of any dining space! Finished with resilient mango veneers and comes with two 13” leaves to extend the table for entertaining those exuberant dinner parties. Rather than a sterile, smooth surface, each Adara table features unique markings which intentionally add a rustic charm to the piece. The Adara side chair offers comfort with its foam cushion, and style with its chestnut PU seat cover and cross cut-outs in the chair backs.
- Key Features
- - The Adara chair is rich in character and charm!
- - Finished in beautiful burnished mango.
- - Designed with interesting criss-cross cut-outs in the back.
- - Seats upholstered with chestnut PU and cushioned with foam to provide extra comfort.
- - Sophistication is not compromised by the weighty substance of this dining table!
- - Comes with one table, six chairs and two 13" leaves for additional table space.
- Extends to 96".
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table - without Leaves: 70" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Table - with 1st Leaf: 83" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Table - with 2nd Leaf: 96" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Chair: 19" W x 40" H x 22" D
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood / Mango Veneers;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character and easily adapts to existing colour schemes.
- Chair Material: Upholstered in Chestnut PU;
Beautiful leather look with exceptional durability and very easy to clean. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam: Density Foam;
This foam provides great comfort for those long dinner parties!
- General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.