Try sitting at the Aldo 5-piece dining set without feeling nostalgic for the dry hills of Spain. The entire collection has the light, powdered feel of the Old World, showcased by the Spanish marble tabletop. The frame is built of Chinese ash, wire-brushed and stained in a grey-brown finish to lend the necessary maturity for this sentiment. Around the table, the seats are upholstered in a beige linen fabric, which appears soft and gentle alongside the lightly distressed wood and bronze nailhead trim. The result is the ideal dining set for one to enjoy a bottle of red wine and late-evening tapas after a few chapters of For Whom the Bell Tolls. Salud.
- The beige, Spanish marble tabletop instantly adds Old-World glamour to any room through its rich character, sheen and heft.
- Chinese ash ensures a dense, durable frame that will hold true for as long as you need.
- Linen upholstery is soft to the touch and resists the effects of age much better than most other fabrics.
- Oil-rubbed, bronze-coloured nailhead accents secure the seat cover while adding another elegant detail to the collection.
- The wooden frames have been wire-brushed to provide an icy, rustic look, adding to the harmonious mix of tough and tender.
- This package includes one dining table and four chairs.
For a lasting sheen, wipe the tabletop with a soft cloth and clean with a cream or chemical agent deemed safe for marble surfaces. Vacuum linen fabric with an upholstery nozzle as needed. Dimensions:
- Table: 64.25 "W x 38" D x 30" H
- Chair: 19" W x 25" D x 39" H
Tabletop: Spanish Marble
Dense, polished and stately. Genuine marble is one of the most durable and luxurious surfaces in the furniture market, with a rich array of detail and a resplendent sheen. Marble products are meant to last for generations.
Wood Frame: Chinese Ash
Chinese ash is used in furniture construction due to its strength and elasticity. The heavy wood's straight grain and strength will ensure that your furniture lasts through many dinner parties.
Finish Colour:Beige and Wire-Brushed Grey-Brown
The table legs, apron and chair frame are each finished in a grey-brown stain and wire-brushed to lend a mature, rustic look to this piece. Like a salt-and-pepper hairstyle, the grey undertones help to soften the brown, adding a cheerful contrast to the marble and linen.
Seat Material:Linen Fabric
Linen is highly absorbent, a good conductor of heat and more durable than cotton. Linen resists dirt and stains and has no lint or pilling tendency.