Dakota 5 Piece Dining Package w/ Linen Chairs
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
4 x Beige Linen Chair $149.94 each
1 x Dakota Dining Table $889.94
Full retail value of this package:
Product OverviewThe simplicity of this set will make anyone feel comfortable. Constructed from robust Rubberwood and Pinewood, this chair is made to last! This Idea chair is upholstered in lovely beige linen and accented with gorgeous merlot legs. The dark finish gives this Dakota Table a contemporary feel yet the simplicity of this collection will make anyone feel comfortable.
- Key Features
- - Textured linen enhances any dining set.
- - Chairs are constructed from robust Rubberwood and Pine and Plywood.
- - Upholstered in gorgeous beige linen.
- - Beautiful Dark Cherry finish on table brings out the wood character.
- - Comes with 1 table and 4 chairs.
- Table extends to 78".
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table - without Leaf: 60" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Table - with Leaf: 78" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Chair: 18.5" W x 42.5" H x 23" D
- Wood/Finish Type: Table: Mango wood; Chairs: Rubberwood, Pine and Plywood;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable and quality furniture but is still very affordable. Plywood is also economically friendly, as well as workable and recyclable. Plywood is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinkage and warping and high degree of strength.
- Finish Colour: Table: Dark Cherry; Chairs: Merlot Finish;
These gorgeous finishes brings out the wood character perfectly and easily matches existing colour schemes in your home.
- Chair Cover Material: Upholstered Beige Linen Material;
Linen is highly absorbent, a good conductor of heat and more durable than cotton. Linen resists dirt and stains and has no lint or pilling tendency.
- Seating Foam : High-Density Foam Blend;
This foam provides great comfort that allows for those lovely, long dinner parties!
- General Construction : Table: Corner Blocked; Chairs: Pine Wood Frame/"S" Spring/Seat Webbing;
The combination of a pine wood frame, “S" springs and webbing makes for a very strong framework. In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.