Dalton 5-Piece Chocolate Dining Package with White Chairs
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
4 x White Dining Chair $99.00 each
1 x Dalton Chocolate Dining Table $539.97
Full retail value of this package:
Product OverviewBring the best of contemporary and traditional design together with this beautiful dining package! The chocolate-finished dining table features an 18” table insert to make room for last-minute guests and is made of sturdy Asian hardwood! The chairs are covered in lustrous, white faux leather, meaning they will fit in with any décor. Package includes one table, one 18” leaf insert, and four chairs.
- Key Features
- - Table is made with Asian hardwood and Oak veneers; chairs are made of rubberwood.
- - Table has walnut inlay accents, groove lines, and open bottom w/lid.
- - Table is finished with a lustrous chocolate finish and the chairs have a merlot finish.
- - Chairs are upholstered in sleek white PU.
- - Seats are cushioned with recycled, bubble and real foam, adding comfort and stability.
- - Comes with one table, one 18" leaf insert, and four chairs.
- Table extends to 60".
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table - without Leaves: 42" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Table - with Leaves: 60" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Chair: 25.25" W x 41" H x 18.75" D
- Wood Types:Table: Asian hardwood solids; Chair: Rubberwood and Pine;
The pale color of Asian hardwood, along with its straight, even grain pattern, makes the lumber ideal use in furniture making. The durability and strength of Asian hardwood is comparable to American oak or maple. Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable and quality furniture but is still very affordable.
- Finish Type: Table: Oak Veneer; Chair: Pine and Plywood;
The use of veneers often achieves unique, interesting patterns and designs otherwise unable to mimic when using solid woods. Oak veneer stains well and as a hardwood, is very durable. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable and quality furniture but is still very affordable. Plywood is also economically friendly, as well as workable and recyclable. Plywood is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinkage and warping and high degree of strength.
- Finish Colour: Table: Chocolate Finish; Chair: Merlot;
These gorgeous finish colours adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.
- Chair Cover Material: Upholstered White PU;
This beautiful leather look comes with exceptional durability and clean-ability. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam : High-Density Foam Blend;
The foam blend provides great comfort that allows for those lovely, long dinner parties!
- Construction: Table: Corner-blocked joints, glued and screwed; Chair: Pine Wood Frame and Plywood Board;
Corner Blocking refers to the process in which the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture. The combination of pine and plywood creates a very strong framework, ensuring your chair lives a long and durable life.