Dalton 7-Piece Counter-Height Dining Package - Chocolate
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
1 x Dalton Chocolate Counter-Height Table $549.97
6 x Dalton Chocolate Counter-Height Chair $149.94 each
Full retail value of this package:
Product OverviewThis Dalton counter-height dining set will inspire any home cook to feed friends and family in style. Finished in gorgeous dark chocolate, this classy dining group offers both functionality and panache, perfect for virtually any dining space. Featuring Asian hardwood and oak veneer construction, the table base has an open bottom with lid for extra storage. An 18” table leaf insert allows for more diners to join you. Add a splash of class and character to your home with the Dalton dining package.
- Made with Asian hardwood and oak veneers.
- 18" Leaf Insert.
- Table has walnut inlay accents and groove lines.
- Table base has open bottom with lid.
- Lustrous chocolate finish.
- Chairs are covered in durable and easy to clean faux leather.
- High-density fibre foam blend on chair seats provide comfort and durability.
- Table extends to 60".
- Table - without Leaf: 42" W x 36" H x 42" D
- Table - with Leaf: 42" W x 36" H x 60" D
- Chair: 18" W x 41" H x 20" D
Wood Types: Asian Hardwood Solids
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings after the tree’s sap has been collected for other industries.
Finish Type: Oak Veneer
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, will often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. The striking grain markings give your oak furniture a unique look, no matter which room it is in. Oak is highly durable and resistant to many different environmental factors, such as heat or sunlight.
Finish Colour: Chocolate
This gorgeous finish colour adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.
Chair Cover: Faux Leather
Faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. This material is resistant to light, helping it retain the same look for years without fading.
Corner-blocking refers to the process in which the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support.
Foam: High-Density Foam Blended with Fibre Fill
High-density foam provides excellent quality and will retain its shape longer. It also provides better support and stability.