Magnus 5-Piece Dining Package with Caroline Side Chairs
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
1 x Magnus Dining Table $1,279.97
4 x Caroline Side Chair – Ivory $269.97 each
Full retail value of this package:
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewGet ready to dine in style with this Magnus five-piece dining package. Finished in an antique cherry and detailed with metal accents, this beautiful double-trestle table is the perfect addition to your dining room. Two 18-inch extension leaves provide all the room you need for those big family dinners. When removed, this table becomes a space-saving option. The mango wood veneers bring a radiant glow to this well-constructed surface. Finally, take a seat in one of the elegant Caroline chairs and give your senses a real treat.
- **Package does not include dining bench**.
- Metal accents on radiant mango veneers add traditional style to your dining area.
- The double-trestle design features two removable leaves to extend the table up to 108 inches long.
- Solid mango wood with corner-blocked joints makes for a table fit for many seasons.
- The ivory, linen-look fabric is easy to coordinate with other patterns.
- Attractive, diamond-pattern button tufting lines the chair backrests.
- This package includes one dining table and four matching chairs.
Table: Remove dust and debris with a soft, damp cloth.
Chairs: Wipe the chair legs with a soft, damp cloth, and vacuum the seats using an upholstery attachment, as needed.
- Table – without Leaves: 72" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Table – with One Leaf Insert: 90" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Table – with Two Leaf Inserts: 108" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Chairs: 18.7" W x 39.76" H x 24.8" D
Wood Type: Mango Wood
Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood lends itself beautifully to furniture making due to its durability and gorgeous grain. This wood can also be eco-friendly, as many farms will only cut down the trees after they have finished bearing their famous fruit.
Finish Type: Mango Wood Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Antique Cherry
This gorgeous shade adds depth and texture to the wood character, allowing for a wide range of matching possibilities with surrounding decor.
Construction: Solid Hardwood/Corner-Blocked Joints
An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.
Chair Legs: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Chair Frame: Pine and Plywood
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Plywood is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinkage, and warping. The combination of pine and plywood create a very strong framework for furniture structures.
Seat Cover: Ivory Linen-Look Fabric
Woven to look and feel like real linen, this man-made fabric provides a friendly touch to your entertaining space. Linen-like fabric is durable, easy to maintain and resistant to stretching.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam cushions the seats and backrests. This special foam will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate comfort experience.
Seat Support: Webbing and Sinuous Springs
A webbing support structure strengthens the seat and backing, providing you with years of continuous comfort, long-term durability and sturdiness. Metal sinuous springs prevent sagging and increase the longevity of furniture.