This gorgeous, antique cherry finished dining set is constructed of mango wood veneers and detailed with metal accents. The dining table with its double trestle design adds a unique look while its two 18’ extension leaves provide all the room you need for those large family dinners! Complemented perfectly with brown, cushioned chairs, this dining set adds an old world appeal to any dining space! Add the matching server and complete the entire set!
- Key Features
- - Constructed of mango wood veneers with metal accents.
- - All chairs upholstered in PU cushions.
- - Double trestle table has two 18" removable leaves.
- - Can seat 8 comfortably.
- - Antique cherry finish.
- - High-density foam cushioned seating provides additional comfort and stability.
- Table extends to 108".
- Dimensions & Specifications
Materials & Construction
- Table - without Leaves: 72" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Table - with 1 Leaf: 90" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Table - with 2 Leaves: 108" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Chair: 19" W x 40" H x 22" D
- Wood Types: Mango Wood. Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture due to it's durability and beautiful grain. As a result of new finishing methods, mango wood is able to retain its unique colour variations exuding a warm glow unlike any other wood species.
- Finish Type: Mango Wood; beautiful color, natural grain. Won't warp, crack or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Antique Cherry; this gorgeous finishing adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.
- Chair Cover Material: Brown PU Cushion; beautiful leather look with exceptional durability and clean-ability. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam : 1.8 density fibre foam blend; high-density foam provides added comfort, stability and durability.
- Construction: Solid hardwood/Corner-blocked joints; in the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.