The Montibello Collection adds a touch of classic formality to your casual dining space. Perfect for apartments and condos, the stunning Mediterranean style table is made of Turkish marble veneers with beautiful solid wood legs that add contrast to the set. The rich looking, solid table is paired with elegant button tufted bicast chairs that offer an ideal blend of style and easy care.
- Key Features
- - Real Turkish marble veneer table-top.
- - Finished in a warm Cherry.
- - Faux leather tufted chairs are durable and easy to clean.
- - Detachable table-top; easy to assemble and install.
- - Modernized Mediterranean design.
- - Matching Server available to complete the look.
- - Solid hardwood construction; corner-blocked seat joints offer additional support.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table: 70" W x 42" D x 30" H.
- Chairs: 21" W x 29" D x 39" H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Types: Chinese Poplar, plywood and MDF on table; Rubberwood and Eucalyptus Wood on chairs. Poplar wood is versatile and durable and when combined with other durable materials like plywood and medium-density fibre board, they produce high-quality, stable furniture that is built to last. Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain that is sturdy and stable and when combined with the beautiful and robust Eucalyptus wood, produces furniture that will stand the test of time.
- Finish Type: Imported genuine marble top and birch veneer with MDF reinforced strip.
Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. Imported Turkish marble is higher quality than many marbles from other regions in the world. It has fewer imperfections and requires less fill, thereby improving the quality and high-end look. Also, Birch’s ripple effects increase the value of the veneer marble look. Turkish marble is as durable and long lasting as it is beautiful.
- Finish Colour: Cherry Finish.
This gorgeous finish colour adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.
- Chair Cover Material: Dark Brown Faux Leather.
Faux leather is made to be exceptionally durable, strong, and easy to clean while providing soft, stylish comfort.
- Construction: Solid hardwood with corner-blocked joints.
Corner Blocking refers to the process in which the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.
- Springs: This spring system allows for elimination of seat spring noise and ultimate comfort; adds long lasting durability to your furniture.
- Foam: 1.8lb density fibre foam blend.
High-density foam provides excellent quality and will retain its shape longer. It also provides better support and stability.