Newcastle 9-Piece Dining Package
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
4 x Newcastle Side Chair $329.97 each
2 x Newcastle Arm Chair $349.97 each
1 x Newcastle Hutch $1,389.97
1 x Newcastle Buffet $1,069.97
1 x Newcastle Dining Table Top $959.97
1 x Newcastle Table Base $349.97
Full retail value of this package:
Items available to be purchased separately
Item Code: NWCSTL-BH
Item Code: NWCSTLTBL
Item Code: 133-250SC
Dimensions: Width: 22'' Height: 43'' Depth: 23''
Item Code: 133-250AC
Dimensions: Width: 26'' Height: 43'' Depth: 23''
Product OverviewGive your dining space an air of elegance with this dining set, which features lovely carved woodwork, golden yellow seat upholstery, and brass accents. The medium oak finish on the set matches any dining room décor imaginable. The buffet and hutch contain plenty of storage space. The two 12” table leaves allow the dining table to expand and accommodate up to 8 people.
- Key Features
- - Chairs are finished in a traditional oak colour.
- - Table is finished in a traditional oak colour with brass accents.
- - Elegant wood scrollwork graces the chair back.
- - Polyester/Cotton blend upholstery covers a thick foam seat.
- - Comes with two 14" table leaves to accommodate up to 8 people.
- - Solid yellow wood and oak veneers ensure this is a durable dining table.
- - Tastefully carved chair and table legs add a classy touch.
- - Buffet has enough room to store dining room knick knacks and necessities.
- - A beveled mirror sits behind the hutch display area, giving the illusion of more space.
- - Comes with one dining table, two arm chairs, four side chairs, and buffet and hutch set.
- Table extends to 100".
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table - without Leaves: 72" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Table - with 1 Leaf: 86" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Table - with 2 Leaves: 100" W x 30" H x 44" D
- Side Chair: 26" W x 43" H x 23" D
- Arm Chair: 26" W x 43" H x 23" D
- Buffet & Hutch: 62" W x 81" H x 18" D
- Wood/Finish Type: Yellow Wood/Oak Veneers;
Oak is a stable wood that is resistant to warping and shrinking, and holds glue and nails very well. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Harder wood allows your console to stay looking better longer without splitting or cracking.
- Finish Colour: Oak;
Mission-styled look and easily adaptable to virtually any colour scheme!
- Chair Material: Yellow Polyester/Cotton Blend;
Polyester is very easy to care for; it does not shrink and is very durable. Cotton is a natural, breathable textile that is both soft and comfortable. Combined, these fabrics provide a durable and strong chair cover.
- Seating Foam: Foam
Foam provides ultra comfortable seating. This quality seating will retain its foundation and structure while at the same time giving individual comfort and affordability.
- Hardware: Brass;
Brass gives off a distinct antique gold colour, making it desirable for decoration and use on quality furniture.
- Drawer Construction: French and English Dovetail with Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Glides;
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. English and French dovetailing are very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.
- General Construction: Kiln Dried, Corner-Blocked, Glued and Screwed;
Kilns are large ovens in which wood is dried or cured through carefully controlled heat and humidity. Kiln drying removes about 93% of the moisture from wood. Wood that has been kiln dried resists warping, splitting and cracking. In the frames of high stress points an extra block of wood is added to joints in order to give additional support; this is referred to as 'corner-blocked'; Excellent quality, long-lasting and durable.