Brook Off-White 7-Piece Twin Bedroom Set
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
1 x Brook Off-White Finish Mirror $339.94
1 x Brook Off-White Finish Dresser $839.94
1 x Brook Off-White Finish Chest $839.94
1 x Brook Twin Panel Headboard – Off-White $350.94
1 x Brook Off-White Finish Night Table $339.94
1 x Brook White Finish Twin Rails $189.97
1 x Brook Twin Footboard $249.94
Full retail value of this package:
Items available to be purchased separately
Item Code: BP700TBED
Item Code: BP700MRW
Dimensions: Width: 43.5'' Height: 42'' Depth: 1.5''
Item Code: BP700DRW
Dimensions: Width: 63.5'' Height: 37'' Depth: 18''
Item Code: BP700CHW
Dimensions: Width: 39'' Height: 53'' Depth: 18''
Item Code: BP700NSW
Dimensions: Width: 29'' Height: 30'' Depth: 18''
Product OverviewAdd a fresh, new look to your home with this Brook bedroom package. Unique details along the case pieces have been accentuated by a splendid off-white finish. Constructed with V-match inlays to ensure stability and durability, this package features antique drawer pulls and bun feet to create an original look. A product of excellent quality, this bedroom set makes for a fantastic choice.
- Key Features
- - Sleek finish and V-match inlay adds elegance to any room.
- - Solid wood framing ensures stability.
- - Case pieces offer an abundance of storage space.
- - Dust proofing on every level; attractive, classic bun feet.
- - Off-white finish offers a clean and refreshed look.
- Headboard: 45"W x 3"D x 53"H
- Footboard: 45"W x 3"D x 28"H
- Rails: 54"W x 2"D x 6"H
- Nightstand: 29"W x 18"D x 30"H
- Mirror: 43.5"W x 1.5" D x 42"H
- Dresser: 63.5"W x 18"D x 37"H
- Chest: 39"W x 18"D x 53"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Pine and Poplar Wood
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Poplar is a strong, durable wood that seasons well and resists warping once it is completely dried. Poplar has a uniform texture, and is a light to medium weight that is very strong and stable.
- Finish Type: Off-White Glossy NC Lacquer (Nitrocellulose Lacquer)
Originally developed as a substitute for shellac, NC lacquer is made from cellulose derived from cotton or wood fibers and is combined with other materials to produce a clean, clear finish. NC lacquer has exceptional clarity, depth, and rubbing properties.
- Finish Colour: Off-White
Clean look, easy to maintain and effortless matching possibilities with this finish.
- Hardware: Coffee Antique Pulls and Knobs
This bedroom set features dark, antiqued, coffee coloured pulls and knobs. Gorgeous and classy, this hardware augments this furniture group perfectly.
- Drawer Construction: Dovetailing
Both English and French dovetails are used to ensure a sturdy drawer construction. Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French and English dovetailing construct a very strong locking joint, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of heirloom quality furniture.
- General Construction: Finger Joint Construction
Finger Joints, or Tongue and Groove Construction, refer to a kind of joint in which a tongue or tenon on one board fits exactly into a groove in another, providing a secure and smooth joint. All case pieces feature dust proofing on every level.