Oslo 3-Piece Coffee and 2 End Tables Package
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewSimple aesthetics combine to create this elegant Oslo three-piece coffee and two end tables package. Beautiful light brown table surfaces sit atop decadent dark brown bases to create a vintage casual look. The simple design of these tables complements a variety of decor styles, making them versatile pieces for practically any living space.
- Clean lines and simple style blend beautifully in these tables.
- A two-tone finish creates a rich and decadent colour scheme.
- Strong, durable wood makes these tables a sturdy option for your living room.
- This package includes one coffee table and two end tables.
- Coffee Table: 28.13" W x 18.88" H x 28.13" D
- End Table: 21" W x 26" H x 21" D
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
Tabletop: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood. It can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains, and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood.
Table Base: Select Hardwoods
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Tabletop and Base Finish Type: Ash Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Ash is used in furniture construction due to its strength and elasticity. The heavy wood's straight grain and strength will ensure your furniture lasts through many family visits.
Finish Colour: Light Brown and Dark Brown
A light brown colour covers the tables' surface and contrasts against the dark brown base for a beautiful two-tone colour scheme.