Nov 16th, 2020
Designed for comfort and style, decor classics anchor a living room everyone will want to kick back in.
Shop this room:
Gena 2-Piece Linen-Look Fabric Left-Facing Sectional - Cotton
Watson Coffee Table - Dark Brown
Calla Linen-Look Fabric Chair - Blue
Bray Accent Cabinet - Antique Blue
Lovran 71" TV Stand
Calla Linen-Look Fabric Chair - Dark Grey
Calla Linen-Look Fabric Chair - Light Grey
Maroq Area Rug – 5' x 8'
Alpaca Light Grey Area Rug – 5' x 8'
Platinum Area Rug – 5' x 8'
Afton Area Rug – 5' x 7'
All in the details
- Well-padded, tufted rug: comfy for floor time
- Oversized coffee table: for family game night
- Bounty of cushions: perfect for lounging… or fort building!
Mix, don’t match
Get a designer look by mixing complementary pieces, rather than defaulting to complete furniture collections. (Too matchy-matchy.) This room’s pulled together aesthetic comes from its natural wood tones and range of springtime hues.
Weave got it!
Things to consider when shopping for an area rug:
- Style: If your look is more traditional, go big and place all your furniture on the carpet. A smaller area rug works for a more contemporary vibe.
- Pile: Rug pile refers to the density and height of the fibres used in weaving the rug. Flat rugs have a short pile and vacuum up nicely and are easy to care for, where shaggy options can feel softer and more luxurious underfoot.
Add a gallery wall
Hide a secret in plain sight: our flat-panel frame TV has changeable art views. It’s a chic way to live with electronics.