Serve chef-quality meals to your family and friends with this KitchenAid 27" combination wall oven. With an extra-large conventional oven and a microwave, you’ll have all the room you need to create a true feast. The Even-Heat™ True Convection system ensures your oven is heated to, and remains at, the perfect temperature. Use the EasyConvect™ conversion feature to be certain your food is heated through just right thoroughly to perfection, and if you’re not sure, the internal temperature probe will reassure you with its accurate reading. Plus, your microwave can crisp and fry whatever you need with its innovative Crispwave™ technology.
Width: 27" (68.6 cm)Height: 42.5" (108.0 cm)Depth: 26.88" (68.3 cm)
- Separate Microwave and Oven Compartments
- EasyConvect Conversion System
- Even-Heat True Convection
- Microwave Convection Cooking
- Crispwave Microwave Technology with Crisper Pan
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Size: 27"
- Number of Oven Lights: Two
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Door Broil Position: Closed
- Interior Coating: Porcelain
- Interior Colour: Blue
- Number of Oven Rack: Three
- Oven Rack Types: Standard, Gliding Roll-Out
- Number of Oven Racks: Three
- Number of Rack Glides: Six
- Hidden Bake Element
- Bake Element Power: 2,800W/2,427W
- Broiler Element Power: 4,000W/3,467W
- Convection Element Type: True
- Convection Element Power: 3,200W
- Display Type: Digital
- Cooking Power: 900W
- Turntable Diameter Size: 14.13"
- Convection Power: 1,600W
- Interior Light: Incandescent
- Grill Wattage: 1,600W
- Quick Touch Controls: Add A Minute; Cook Time; Cook Power; Popcorn; Defrost; Reheat; Soften/Melt; Easy Convect; Steam Cook; Crisp
Separate Microwave and Oven Compartments
With 4.3 cu. ft. of space in the conventional oven and 1.4 cu. ft. in the microwave, you’ll have more than enough room to cook a wide variety of dishes at the same time.
EasyConvect Conversion System
Always produce perfectly cooked food with this EasyConvect conversion system. This feature takes the guesswork out of convection cuisine, allowing you to focus on creating culinary delights.
Even-Heat True Convection
Every nook and cranny in your conventional oven will warm up to and stay at the perfect temperature thanks to this Even-Heat true convection system. Consistent warmth within the cavity ensures your meals are just right to serve your family and friends.
Microwave Convection Cooking
By combining 900W of microwave energy with 1,600W of convection cooking, your fantastic foods will be ready to consume in a snap. Plus, the microwave provides a second convection cooking option.
Crispwave Microwave Technology with Crisper Pan
Use your microwave for much more than just reheating leftovers. KitchenAid’s Crispwave technology allows you to grill, fry and bake your dishes with precision and finesse not found in other microwaves.