The PT300 is a dual-stud, tilting wall mount designed to support TVs up to 90 inches. Its pre-tensioned mounting brackets provide 12 degrees of forward tilt, helping to reduce glare and improve line of sight with your TV. Each bracket is equipped with a horizontal leveling screw to facilitate precision leveling, a Torx screw and locking feature to protect against theft and quick-release cords for easy removal of your TV. Sitting 1.4 inches from the wall, the PT300’s wall plate is wide enough to accommodate both 16- and 24-inch stud spacing. Finally, it comes with all the hardware you need for wood stud and concrete installation.
Width: 26.9" (68.3 cm)Height: 16.7" (42.4 cm)Depth: 1.4" (3.6 cm)
- Forward Tilt
- Horizontal Levelling Screws
- Low-Profile Design
- Quick-Release Cords
- Installation Ready
With 12 degrees of forward tilt, you can angle your TV to reduce glare and improve line of sight.
Horizontal Levelling Screws
Ensure your TV is perfectly level by adjusting two screws.
The PT300’s slim wall plate allows your TV to sit 1.4 inches from the wall.
Two quick-release cords allow for easy removal of your TV.
The PT300 Includes all the hardware needed for both wood stud and concrete installation.
Full Features and Specifications:
- TV Size: Fits most flat panel TVs from 32" to 90"
- Load Rated: Supports TVs up to 150 lb. (68 kg)
- VESA: Accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 600x400
- Stud Spacing: 26.9" (68.4 cm) wall plate accommodates up to 24" stud spacing
- Tilt: Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +12° tilt angle
- Swivel: N/A
- Extension: N/A
- Profile: Sits 1.4" (3.5 cm) from the wall
- Levelling: N/A
- Horizontal Offset: N/A
- Height Adjustment: N/A
- Lock: Locking feature for safety and security (lock not provided)
- Pull Cords: Magnetic pull cord handles allow you to tuck them easily out of sight
- Construction: Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Cable Management: N/A
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Product Weight: 7.5 lb. (3.4 kg)
- Box Contents: Mount, hardware, manual