Give your bedroom upscale, urban charisma with this Kate queen bedroom package. Throughout this set, the smoky grey-brown colour creates a character-rich canvas for you indulge in. From the towering headboard to the plentiful storage spaces, a clean, minimalist motif helps these pieces flow together and shows off their beauty. Finally, the dark aprons and tapered legs create a two-toned look that takes this style to an even higher level of luxury.
- Create a contemporary urban look in your bedroom thanks to this sophisticated style.
- Horizontal lines across the tall headboard add a clean, minimalist style that looks great across a variety of bedding choices.
- Built from a hybrid of manmade and natural woods, these furniture frames offer strength and durability.
- Kenlin metal glides and dovetail joints make for strong and long-lasting drawers.
- Four slats with four slat supports provide even support under the bed where it's needed most.
- The black drawer pulls and tapered legs add to the elegant, two-toned look.
- This bed frame fits a standard queen-size mattress and boxspring (required).
- Package includes one queen bed (headboard, footboard and rails), dresser, mirror, chest and two nightstands.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish. Polish the mirror surface using a non-abrasive cloth with a glass cleaning solution.
- Headboard: 63.39" W x 56.5" H x 2.44" D
- Footboard: 62.99" W x 16.73" H x 2.44" D
- Rails: 81.1" W x 5.51" H x 0.71" D
- Dresser: 58" W x 37" H x 16.37" D
- Mirror: 39" W x 35.11" H x 0.86" D
- Nightstand: 23.6" W x 24.8" H x 16.37" D
- Chest: 31.1" W x 50.43" H x 16.38" D
Wood: Asian Hardwood, Plywood and Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Plywood provides extra strength to furniture, resistant to cracking, shrinking and warping. MDF is a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive wood used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Finish Colour: Grey-Brown
A little warm and a little smoky, this sophisticated shade will give you the urban style you're craving, all while looking natural among many other colours.
Drawer Construction: Dovetailed
Dovetailing is a woodworking technique commonly used to put drawers together. Tight fitting dovetails resist the wood's natural tendency to twist and warp over time, meaning your drawers will remain functional for as long as you own them.