Treat your bedroom to a stylish upgrade with this Lyla queen-size sleigh bed. A seven-step colour treatment finished with a lacquer coating produces a cherry colour that is at once both warm and lustrous. Each winter night will seem like a whimsical ride through the snow thanks to the sleigh design and its elevated footboard. Meanwhile, summer mornings become just as hopeful with the sparkling veneer finish and clef-shaped end posts. All said, this design is a recipe for a more enchanting bedroom.
- The radiant cherry tone is a warm look that grows in character over the years.
- Enjoy the extra height and dancing curves of the handsome sleigh design.
- Slats across the bedrails help to reinforce the solid wood structure.
- Instantly infuse your room with a style that has strong traditional decor elements.
- This bedframe fits a stand queen-size mattress and boxspring (required).
Dust the wood frames with a clean, damp cloth as needed.
- Total Dimensions: 62.5" W x 43.88" H x 89.8" D
- Headboard: 62.5" W x 43.88" H x 6.5" D
- Footboard: 62.5" W x 34.25" H x 6.5" D
- Rails: 76.75" W x 5.5" H x 0.75" D
Wood Type: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Okoume Veneer with Lacquer
Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Okoume wood is grown in western Africa and has a beautiful straight grain that looks great on any piece of furniture. Applied at the end of a seven-step treatment, the deluxe low-sheen lacquer creates a nice balance between subtlety and shine.
Finish Colour: Cherry
A tone with strong ties to the traditional decor style, this rich colour will add a dignified impression to your bedroom.