Add an industrial look to your home with this Challiman five-piece pub dining package. A fusion of forged steel and planked pine, this tall table and stool set looks equally charming in a modern dining room as it does in the kitchen or workshop. Each base is built with welded tubular metal, a functional arrangement that makes for an eye-catching design. Up top, the pine veneers on the flat surfaces have been purposely distressed in a cross-saw pattern to lend this set a reclaimed lumber look.
- ¬¬¬¬¬Finished in dark brown and blackened pewter, this set adds a distinct industrial look to your home.
- ¬¬¬¬¬Sleek pine veneers feature cross-saw accents that give the appearance of reclaimed wood.
- Tubular steel makes for durable and supportive furniture frames.
- The exposed hardware lends extra design accents that make this look worth showcasing alongside your finest furniture.
- At 42 inches in height, this pub-style table works equally well with bar stools or as a standing station for drinks and hors d'oeuvres.
- Package includes pub table and four matching bar stools.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish. For the steel frames, wipe loose dirt and debris away with a wet sponge. Use a mild detergent mixed with water, then wipe all washed surfaces with a wet cloth. Using harsh chemicals may harm the product's finish and reduce its lifespan.
- Pub Table: 36" W x 42" H x 36" D
- Bar Stool: 19.5" W x 29" H x 19.5" D
Table and Stool Tops: Planked Pine Veneer
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture's finish. Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
Steel is an inherently strong yet flexible material used to construct machinery, buildings and furniture frames.
Finish Colour: Pewter
The dark grey shade of the steel frame gives this two-toned table a versatile and stylish look.