Add a dash of industrial charm to your kitchen or dining room with this Nolita five-piece counter-height dining package. The sturdy metal construction provides an eye-catching architecture that's thin but not delicate, durable while still elegant. The wooden tabletop and disc seats add an exciting harmony into the mix, with a framed inlay at the centre of the table for a lovely two-toned effect. And as a space saving solution, a special wine and glassware rack hangs underneath the table's centre, so a special occasion is always within arm's reach. Cheers.
- The two-tone, oak-coloured tabletop is rich with character and a design delight.
- A thin and durable metal base construction provides the stability you need to eat in comfort.
- These neutral industrial colours are a flawless fit with light shades and pastels, even distressed surfaces.
- Hang four wine bottles and eight glasses beneath the table, ideal for smaller homes and apartments.
- The wine rack is placed in a way that will not interfere with your seated position.
- Relax your feet along the metal footrests, helping you feel grounded while seated higher up.
- This package includes one counter-height dining table and four matching counter-height chairs.
Wipe down the surface of the furniture with a damp, clean cloth as needed.
- Dining Table: 69" W x 36" H x 36" D
- Chairs: 17" W x 35" H x 17" D
- Floor to Seat Height: 24"
Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, rubberwood is recycled into home furnishings. MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins.
Furniture Frame: Metal
Metal is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. Metal is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Finish Colour: Oak and Grey
The rich, brown colour of the wood veneers paired with the grey metal furniture frames creates a striking harmony between traditional and industrial styles.