Start your family traditions around a classic set of furniture like this Talia seven-piece dining package. At the centre of the mix is the thickset, solid wood table. It extends an extra 18 inches thanks to the removable leaf. The rest of the wood surfaces are capped with lustrous mango veneers, known for their beautiful wood grain and a tendency to age gracefully. Around the table is a set of matching dining chairs. Wrapped in resilient faux leather and generously padded, no one will be in too much of a hurry to abandon their seats.
- Extend the table length another 18 inches with the removable leaf.
- Radiant mango veneers deliver an attractive sheen throughout this set.
- The X-shaped design brings a bold look to the contoured backrests.
- Solid Asian hardwood timbers create a strong foundation for this set.
- Tapered legs and wood grain details add subtle flair to this contemporary design.
- High-density foam tucked under smooth faux leather makes for a soft and padded seat.
- This package includes one dining table, extension leaf and six matching chairs.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish. Wipe upholstery with a dry, clean cloth to remove dust and loose dirt. If stains or spills occur, use a warranty-approved stain remover according to package directions.
- Dining Table – without Leaf: 60" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Dining Table – with Leaf: 78" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Chairs: 19" W x 40" H x 22" D
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 19.5"
Wood: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish: Mango Veneer
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood lends itself beautifully to furniture making due to its durability and gorgeous grain.
Finish Colour: Brown
Simple and tasteful, this versatile colour makes for the perfect palette for dining room decor.
Seat Cover: Black Faux Leather
Faux leather has a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam in the in the seat provides you with comfortable spot to dine. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your seat will feel just as good as if you were sitting on it for the first time.