You don't need to be out at the farm to enjoy the country charm of this Woodanville dining package. The two-tone finish creates a clean and chic look that brightens your kitchen or dining area. The table at the centre of this dining set lets you fit six people comfortably around its spacious surface. Meanwhile, the post legs and arching aprons give you a timeless look not soon to fall from fancy. And finally, six matching ladder-back chairs complete the setting while letting you enjoy a cozy meal with family or friends.
Width: 60" (152.4 cm)Height: 30.25" (76.8 cm)Depth: 36" (91.4 cm)
- Let yourself be charmed by the two-toned, country-style finish of this wood furniture.
- Seat six in comfort around this rectangular table surface.
- Take comfort in the moulded seats and timeless look of these ladder-back chairs.
- The neutral colours help this piece pair more easily with your existing decor.
- A mix of natural and man-made woods capped with veneers make for a strong and practical table frame.
- Package includes one dining table and six matching chairs.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Table: 60" W x 30" H x 36" D
- Chairs: 17" W x 38" H x 20" D
Wood: Solid Woods and Engineered Wood
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. This robust combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture. Engineered wood products are manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stamina of wood. Such wood products can be beautifully finished with paints, stains, veneers or varnishes.
Finish Type: Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: White and Medium Brown
With dark brown shades on the horizontal surfaces, and bright white for the frame, this two-tone look works together to make a cozy, country charm.