Stylish, linen-look upholstery and a streamlined design are just some of the great things you can expect from this Emma corner chair. Easily move this seat from one room to another to meet your relaxation needs. Or pair it with the matching armless seats (sold separately) to create a comfortable sectional to fit your space. Plush, down-feather-wrapped cushion cores stay soft yet supportive, resting on a combination of sinuous and pocket-coil springs for an uplifting feel. Whether you have one or several of these seats, you'll have complete freedom to make your living area your own.
Width: 39" (99.1 cm)Height: 38" (96.5 cm)Depth: 39" (99.1 cm)
- Move this corner chair from room to room to suit your style preferences.
- Light grey, linen-look fabric covers the entire piece to add elegant charm to your home.
- Flip the seat and back cushions over to keep the padding in great shape.
- High-density foam wrapped in feather down packs the plush, plentiful seating area from edge to edge.
- Two coordinating accent pillows are included.
- Pair this seat with the matching Emma armless chair (sold separately) to create a modular sofa.
- Or look at the Emma Sectional (sold separately) for a larger, cozier seating area.
Regularly vacuum upholstery using cleaning attachments to remove dust and debris. For spills and stains, use a warranty-approved fabric cleaner according to package directions.Materials
Frame: Kiln-Dried Hardwoods
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. This robust combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture. Kiln drying ensures moisture is removed from the wood before construction, preventing the wood from warping or splitting during changes in humidity.
Cover: Linen-Look Fabric
Woven to look and feel like real linen, this man-made fabric provides a friendly touch to your entertaining space. Linen-look fabric is durable, easy to maintain and resistant to stretching.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam with Feather Down Wrap
High-density foam in the seat and back cushions provides you with comfortable seating. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your seat will feel just as good as if you were sitting on it for the first time. Plus, soft feather down surrounds the foam cores for a softer feel that remains supportive.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs and Pocket Coil Springs
Metal sinuous springs provide a solid foundation for your seat and back cushions. Pocket coil springs borrow technology from mattresses and move independently of each other for support that adjusts to your every curve.