Need more than just a coffee table" This Boston split storage ottoman with two reversible cushion trays makes the transition between snacking and lounging easy as can be. The 35-inch ottoman is covered in lustrous dark brown faux leather, at once both easy to clean and eye catching. Simply pull the tabs on the padded cushions to access the plentiful interior storage. The undersides of the cushions serve as functional trays. Finally, the brushed espresso legs add extra texture to this look and elevate it to glamourous territory.
Width: 35" (88.9 cm)Height: 17" (43.2 cm)Depth: 17" (43.2 cm)
- The two-seat design allows for plenty of hidden interior storage underneath the removable cushion pads.
- Flip over the top cushions and they become functional trays – TV dinner, anyone"
- High-density foam adds extra cushioning to make sitting or resting your feet even more comfortable.
- Brushed espresso legs bring a look of distinction to the underside of this split ottoman.
- A frame built from solid hardwood makes this piece extra supportive and durable.
- This piece is designed to support up to 200 pounds.
Wipe upholstery with a dry, clean cloth to remove dust and loose dirt. If stains or spills occur, use a warranty-approved stain remover according to package directions.Materials
Frame: Solid Wood and Plywood
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. Meanwhile, by layering each piece to cross the grain of the previous one, plywood is resistant to cracking, shrinking and warping.
Leg Finish Colour: Dark Espresso
The dark finish has a brushed look that gives the legs an element of distinction.
Seat Cover: Dark Brown Faux Leather
Faux leather has a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam provides you with comfortable seating. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your seat will feel just as good as if you were sitting on it for the first time.