30" KitchenAid Architect® Series II Induction Cooktop w/ 4 Elements - KICU500XBL
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: KICU500XB
Dimensions: Width: 30.75'' Height: 4.63'' Depth: 21.5''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewExperience the power and precision of induction technology first hand with this Architect® Series II Induction Cooktop. Induction technology uses electromagnetic energy to generate instant heat directly to your cookware for quick heating and cooling times. This superior responsiveness allows you to go from boil to simmer much faster than on a gas or electric cooktop. And the variety of control options on this cooktop make using all that power easier than you’d expect.
Key Features and Specifications:
- 10" 3200-Watt Element
- Melt & Hold Function
- Performance Boost Function
- Simmer Function
- Touch-Activated Controls
10" 3200-Watt Element
A 10" 3200-watt element accommodates the high-temperature cooking methods required for some recipes.
Melt & Hold Function
The Melt & Hold Function uses low power levels for melting delicated ingredients or keeping cooked food warm.
Performance Boost Function
The Performance Boost Function allows you to exceed maximum heat-level setting for up to 10 minutes for rapid boiling.
The Simmer Function automatically selects a low power level to help maintain a constant simmer.
The Touch-Activated Controls integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection.
Other Features and Specifications:
- Amperage: 40 Amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage: 240 V
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Element Type: Induction
- Number of Elements: 4
Cooktop Features and Design:
- Centre Front Element Type: Induction Single
- All Element Power Off: Yes
- Melt & Hold: Yes
- Minute Timer: Yes
- Heat-Level Settings: 9
- Pan Size Detection: Yes
- Simmer: Yes
- Performance Boiling Boost: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator: 4
- Cooktop Design: Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Controls: G8 Tap Touch
- Left Front Element Size: 6"
- Left Front Element Wattage (@240V): 1400/1800 Boost
- Right Front Element Size: 7"
- Right Front Element Wattage (@240V): 1400/1800 Boost
- Left Rear Element Size: 10"
- Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 2300/3200 Boost
- Right Rear Element Size: 9"
- Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 2300/3200 Boost
- Depth: 21 5/16"
- Height: 2 3/8"
- Width: 30 13/16"