KitchenAid 30'' Electric Induction Cooktop – KICU509XBL
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: KICU509XB
Dimensions: Width: 30.75'' Height: 3.13'' Depth: 21.31''
Product OverviewThis sleek, modern KitchenAid electric induction cooktop harnesses the power of electromagnetic energy to generate instant heat beneath pots and pans without heating up the rest of the cooking surface. The bridge function lets you convert two elements into one large element to accommodate specialty cookware. Twelve heat settings let you expertly perform tasks as delicate as melting butter or as heavy-duty as searing in juices on a beautiful, tender rib-eye. Plus, the controls integrate seamlessly into the cooktop design and enable you to control the unit with the touch of a finger.
- Bridge Function
- 12 Heat Level Settings
- Performance Boost
- Touch-Activated Controls
- Pan Size Detection
Provides four independent cooking surface areas.
2 Elements with Bridge Function
Allows the flexibility to convert two cooking zones into one large cooking zone which provides additional space to accommodate specialty cookware.
12 Heat Level Settings
Twelve temperature levels give you the power to choose the right cooking temperature.
For rapid boiling, you can exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 10 minutes.
Controls integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection.
Pan Size Detection
The cooktop provides feedback on whether the pan size is suitable for the selected element.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview
- Cooktop Type: Standard
- Size: 30"
- Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Burner or Element Style: Induction
- Number of Elements-Burners: 4
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- Fuel Type: Electric Induction
- Left Front Size: 7"
- Left Front Power: 2,500 W/1,800 W
- Left Rear Size: 7"
- Left Rear Power: 2,500 W/1,800 W
- Left Rear Type: Bridge
- Right Front Size: 6"
- Right Front Power: 1,800 W/1,400 W
- Right Front Type: Single
- Right Rear Size: 11"
- Right Rear Power: 3,700 W/2,300 W
- Right Rear Type: Single
- Digital Display: Yes
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes