GE 30" Electric Cooktop with Built-In Knob-Control - Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: JP3030JS
Dimensions: Width: 28.75'' Height: 4.19'' Depth: 21.38''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewFall in love with cooking again using this cooktop with built-in knob-control from GE. The sleek surface offers four radiant cooking elements so you can get dinner together like a true multi-tasker. Quickly boil water for pasta thanks to the two power boil elements, while your famous spaghetti sauce simmers away on the keep warm setting. Plus, the melt setting allows you to easily prepare chocolate for a delicious fondue dessert.
- Four Radiant Cooking Elements
- Two 8" Power Boil Elements
- Keep Warm Setting
- Melt Setting
- GE Fits! Guarantee
Four Radiant Cooking Elements
Cook food quickly and evenly on this sleek, glass surface.
Two 8" Power Boil Elements
Get rapid heat from these powerful 2,500 W elements so you can quickly boil water and soups.
Keep Warm Setting
Keep supper hot until the whole family's ready to eat by using the keep warm setting.
Gently melt delicate foods like chocolate without burning or scorching them.
GE Fits! Guarantee
GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy.
Full Features and Specifications
- Cooktop Surface: Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Burner Type: Four Ribbon, Smoothtop
- Element - Left Front: 6" 1,200 W
- Element - Left Rear: 8" 2,500 W Power Boil
- Element - Right Front: 8" 2,500 W Power Boil
- Element - Right Rear: 6" 1,200 W
- Control Location: Right Side
- Control Type: Knob (Infinite Switch)
- Cooktop Control Features: Control Lock Capability, Keep-Warm Setting Melt Setting
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs: Yes
- Melt Setting: Yes
- Indicator Lights: Four 4 Hot Surface, Surface Element "On", Red
- Amp Rating at 208 V: 30.8 A
- Amp Rating at 240 V: 30.8 A
- kW Rating at 208 V: 6.4 kW
- kW Rating at 240 V: 7.4 kW
- Parts Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
- Labour Warranty: Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance