KitchenAid 36'' Electric Induction Cooktop – KICU569XBL
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: KICU569XB
Dimensions: Width: 36.31'' Height: 3.13'' Depth: 21.31''
Product OverviewUpdate your kitchen and dramatically enhance your cooking tasks with this sleek KitchenAid electric induction cooktop featuring electromagnetic technology that supplies heat directly to your pots and pans without heating up the whole surface. Five elements make cooking up a major storm a minor task, and four elements with the bridge function enable you to create larger cooking zones for extra-large or specialty cookware. Plus, touch controls are seamlessly integrated into the cooktop surface for an elegant, streamlined look and easy operation.
- Bridge Elements
- 12 Heat Level Settings
- Performance Boost
- Touch-Activated Controls
- Pan Size Detection
- Dual-Ring Element
Convert four smaller cooking zones into two large cooking zones, which provides additional space to accommodate specialty cookware.
12 Heat Level Settings
Use various levels of heat to fine-tune cooking techniques ranging from melting chocolate and simmering sauces to searing meat or achieving a rapid boil.
Exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 10 minutes, perfect for rapid boiling.
Touch controls integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection.
Pan Size Detection
The cooktop provides feedback on whether the pan size is suitable for the selected element.
Two element sizes in one space can accommodate a variety of pan sizes without changing elements and allows you the power needed to cook at high heat.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Cooktop Type: Standard
- Size: 36"
- Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Burner or Element Style: Induction
- Number of Elements-Burners: 5
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- Left Front Size: 7"
- Left Front Power: 2,500 W/1,800 W
- Left Front Type: Bridge
- Left Rear Size: 7"
- Left Rear Power: 2,500 W/1,800 W
- Left Rear Type: Bridge
- Center Rear Size: 12"
- Center Rear Power: 4,800 W/2,800 W
- Center Rear Type: Dual
- Center Front Size: 12"
- Center Front Type: Dual
- Right Front Size: 7"
- Right Front Power: 2,500 W/1,800 W
- Right Front Type: Bridge
- Right Rear Size: 7"
- Right Rear Power: 2,500 W/1,800 W
- Right Rear Type: Bridge
- Digital Display: Yes
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes